The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rooney Finest Interest

I am going to be offering several Rooney Finest brushes for sale sometime soon. Some of you have expressed interest in them and asked for notice before I post an ad, but I can't remember everyone who has written. If you have sent me messages previously about the Finests, please send me another one now so that I can put you on the list of those interested. Please, no offers or questions about them now; I am not offering them quite yet, and I am not going to auction them.
Thanks.

Is there a big difference between the Rooney Finest and Super Badger? I have a Rooney Stubby 2 in Super Badger and really like it. Please put me on the list as an aficionado looking to acquire a Finest from your collection. I’m very curious.

I have added both of you to the list. There is a significant difference between Super and Finest; I don't think there has been another brush like the Finest. However, buying one would be a very expensive way to satisfy your curiosity, if that is your reason for purchasing.

I have added both of you to the list. There is a significant difference between Super and Finest; I don't think there has been another brush like the Finest. However, buying one would be a very expensive way to satisfy your curiosity, if that is your reason for purchasing.
Not to satisfy curiosity for me. I had a lovely 3/1 finest with a coral handle. Lovely brush but let it go, along with several others, due to financial circumstances. Always regretted that.

Back