The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rolls Razor

I need to find a user book that someone's scanned so I can print out one..mine didn't have one.

Looks like it is in great shape! I know some have telescoping handles, does this one?

I Have the paper/book i believe. i can try and scan it and send to you.

That is a good deal in my book, especially with an non-cracked hone. Get that thing sharp and take it for a drive.

Looks like it is in great shape! I know some have telescoping handles, does this one?

I Have the paper/book i believe. i can try and scan it and send to you.
No it doesn't have a telescopic handle . yes please about the manual... Thanks..

They wanted 35.00 and they told me to make an offer and I said 14 because I was looking for parts for my friend with the antique stores whose has a broken hone and they said yes and with tax it was 15.00 . Well upon looking at it better it looked like it was in pretty good shape so I have decided to keep this one for myself and not use it for parts for his !! While I was still in the store I took the blade and put it into the handle and just goofing around I was able to treetop the hairs on my arm so I think its actually sharp too !! I haven't tried shaving with it yet.. I will report back After I try it..

Looks great. And cool that you got one with an outer case.
Thank You and Yes it surprised me with the case which I just realized I didn't take a picture of the outside which isn't really scuffed up either...

Back