The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rockwell Model T...anyone?

Rockwell Model T-2 Gunmetal TTO Adjustable, Setting 2
BIC Chrome Platinum Blade (2)

A very smooth shave. Three passes and a touch-up. No nicks or weepers or razor burn. My 6S is stainless steel and the Model T razors are brass with chrome coats . That gives them a nice bit of heft but not too much for me.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
35e1bb5773c9d3491c8c0c0cfcf7a6b1.jpg

Last edited:
Rockwell Model T, TTO Adjustable BIC Chrome Platinum Blade (2)

Setting 2.5. There's no middle mark, I just eyeballed it. That seems to be my sweet spot for this blade pairing.

7adf558e8fa6070199fbc0af8052783c.jpg

This week I've been using the Rockwell Model T and the T-2. Monday was a side by side shave and the other days I switched from one to the other. Each had it's own new BIC Chrome Platinum blade starting out and all shaves were with A&E Peach & Cognac Kaizen Croap. I couldn't tell any difference in the shaves. The T-bar in the Model T-2 is higher than in the original but it only looks different to me. They're still not my favorite but I still like them a lot. The feel, the adjustment action, the TTO action and the looks. I'm glad I have them.

Back