The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Replenish - Restorative 2% Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

Wanted to let everyone know that has been following this project that the “ Replenish “
Restorative 2% Hyaluronic Acid Serum is all filled and labeled. This product is in the new “ Custom Collection” where all products in the collection can be customized scent wise using natural Floral waters and Hydrosols.
Until the website with the drop down menu is up all I have is the unscented Verizon and I made a batch of the Cucumber, Spearmint and Lemongrass blend as I’ve gotten really good feedback on it from testers and people that I work with in the labs and I have a feeling it will be a popular one in this blistering hot weather we are having as it’s very refreshing. This was a project I started 8 months ago and played with different formulas but wanted to keep things a natural as possible.

Oh and just for kicks and giggles I made a one off version with a new water based CBD Full spectrum Isolate that one of our chemists made. Once it’s readily available I will probably offer it as an option in this serum.

Also the other scents will be available as soon as the website is up.

The price is $40 for a 2oz bottle with a serum pump.

Remember a little goes a long way and I highly recommend that when applying it put it on your whole face and not just the area you shaved. Rub it in pretty throughly and then let it dry. Guys that shave their dome I’ve been told by testers it really works well on. Also any dry spots you may have anywhere on your body. I will say this was specifically developed for the face and their are less expensive alternatives to use on large area like your body like 1% lotions for example.

Thank you Cadre!

6440535B-B47E-4FBA-A6DD-DE948AF2BF78.jpeg

This will be a great addition to your collection, my wife is already asking when she can order some.
Hi Mark

I’m starting to take orders on the Replenish on Monday. I think if I remember correctly she wanted Rose scented which I’ve got. An you wanted the Cucumber, Spearmint and Lemongrass right?

Thank you my friend! 😊👍🏼

Back