The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Release date for new products

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

New releases
Friday morning at 10am EST my vendors and myself are releasing all the new products. Which includes the 4 Artistico Sandalo products in the Aja Collection, the 5 Bay Rum products in the new Island Collection and The 4 Bergamotto products in the Italia Collection

If you have any questions let me know.

BTW now that these are out the door this weekend I’ll be focusing on all the custom orders if your waiting on one.

Health and Happiness

328C0A54-5EC5-4A4B-B1D2-FB71D3AF1399.jpeg

A9F0381B-2D88-422C-B471-4A0812C268CE.jpeg
627F1B8B-4973-4301-9CFF-FC60E1B7C865.jpeg

1B791D00-DFA0-47E8-BFA9-6389F9EADD23.png

Bay Rum!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Good morning Cadre

A remember that all these new products go live at 10 am EST on the ETHOS website and on my vendors websites. The Razor Company, The Shave Supply in the US.

Great shaves all

I’d like to thank everyone who ordered this release so far is one of the fastest selling I’ve had. The Razor Company petty much sold out in about an hour. So he needs another order asap.

also just to let you all know I just updated the inventory count on my website just in case you were seeing SOLD OUT on certain items. I had a Dr appointment so my website developer released the new products this morning so she didn’t know exactly how many to add and I was out of touch. I saw that some items showed Sold out even though they weren’t so I updated all of them just to let you know if you went to the website and saw Sold Out.

So as I said The Razor Company sold out very quickly. I’ve got to get him more products. I haven’t heard from Gareth at The Shave Supply yet but you might want to check him out if you can’t find what your looking for.

Again thank you all for the support.

Frank

Last edited:
@Dragonsbeard, many congratulations on pulling off a fantastic release of some amazing new ETHOS Grooming Essentials products!
I am sooooo delighted to have been informed that my Island Collection BAY RUM F-Base shave soap is on its way!
Also considering the Italia Collection Bergamotto.

Now, whenever you "recover" and catch your breath again from this awesome release, I have an idea for you to consider....

How about an ETHOS Grooming Essentials version of a CHYPRE?
I am quite confident that YOU could pull off something that is both old-world classic and yet cutting edge (get it?) new at the same time!
Just a thought I had, ...and I can think of nobody better to trust it with than you, Frank!

Best Regards,
Bobby G. 🎺

Back