The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Razorocktober, Tabactober, etc... 2018

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Well here we are nearing the end of September so it is time to get another thread up and running this one for Razorocktober and Tabactober, etc meaning all the others that get thrown into the month of October.

For this month I commit to ten tabac shaves and ten razorock shaves. What about you?

I'll commit to one Tabac shave. Such a miserable soap. I love the scent, and that's about the only thing I like about it.

I actually think I have neither of these soaps in the den. I'll double check on razorock but think I gave to the FatherinLaw

I'm just going to do Rocktober, where I rock every shave!

Don't forget that it is also OCtober! Time to pull out all of those OC razors.

As usual I will be using Tabac the whole month of October and trying to fit in all of my open combs.

I’ve got the RR covered with my razor and brush if that counts. I’ll throw in a Tabac shave or three too!

I'm just going to do Rocktober, where I rock THE VEG with every shave!

Fixed that for you!
1f61d.png

But but but Current 3017: AOS Eucalyptus cream
I really need to post an update on that... I can see the bottom of the tub already. I think it will be done before the month is up. I initially expected the cream to last longer than it actually has.

Im in for a couple Tabac shaves and i am always in for going through the list of RR soaps i have plus the Silver and Black versions of the Hawk SE. And my MMOC

I've got a really good RR soap that I will use for at least one shave as well. The original XXX. I need to use it to evaluate the scent, to see if it's still holding up. If not, I'll need to just use it up.

I am sure I'll rock something but I can't say it will be exclusive to Tabac and most certainly won't be razorock since I don't have any. October is pretty long and its when the weather starts to change here so i need to keep my options open.

Back