The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

RazoRock Gamechanger JAWS 0.68

Shavin’ Yeti

Sr. Shave Member
I just purchased a RazoRock JAWS 0.68 razor and it lived up to its name by absolutely tearing up my neck and chin. I have used open comb razors and never been tore up this bad. I didn’t feel any tugging or pulling, it actually felt quite smooth, but then all I saw was blood on both sides of my neck and on my chin. I thought I used good technique (been de shaving for 3+ years and used 4 different open comb razors).
Is it just that specific razor or do I need to use a completely new angle/technique for the JAWS razor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's unfortunate, I have always had pretty good luck with RazoRock razors, but I have not tried the JAWS yet. I'm sure someone with that razor will pop in soon that may have some insight.

Every razor takes at least a slightly different technique. I always go slow and focus on the process when trying out a new one.

Every razor takes at least a slightly different technique. I always go slow and focus on the process when trying out a new one.

You are spot on about different techniques. I thought I was going slow and riding the cap, but maybe I should have only done 2 passes and no cleanup. Live and learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back