The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Prime Day

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
Did a quick search for "Shave" at Amazon under their prime day deals. Found lots of Proraso products, Maca Root cream, a bunch of brushes, and some shaving stands. Some other random products as well.

Did a quick search for "Shave" at Amazon under their prime day deals. Found lots of Proraso products, Maca Root cream, a bunch of brushes, and some shaving stands. Some other random products as well.
Yep, been coming the virtual aisles, as well.

So far beyond Baili and the like, the only razor of note I could find was a standard aluminum razor for $45 (claims it's 25% off, but we're dealing with Amazon, not a shaving company).

Proraso is $6 (I believe) for some varieties.

Only blades I found in the sale is something called Bossman and Shave Revolution. Never heard of them, and the price isn't amazing if their just renamed low-end blades ($7-8 for 100, I think?).

The brushes all seem to be the cheap noname ones. Might get lucky and score a floppy you can use for talc? But the discount isn't making random purchases seem worthwhile.

Back