The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Photo Contest #14 Found Objects

HMan

Doften Savant
Sorry all, I totally forgot about this. Now that it's getting towards spring and folks are (maybe) getting out on walks, let's do an unusual things you see while out and about theme.

Contest will run for about two weeks, as always with mine, you can submit as many entires as you like, last one will be the one that goes up for voting, unless you request otherwise.

Since we haven't had lots of entires, I'll count mine in this time, just to have more options to choose from.

Submission guidelines:
  • Give your photo a title
  • Where and optionally when it was taken
  • What you took it with
  • Any photo editor used (includes Photoshop and Affinity Photo)

Lonely Mermaid
Punavuori, Helsinki Sept 2019

This mermaid doll was just sitting like this by herself one day as I was walking home. People in Finland often put lost items found on the street somewhere where they are easy for the owners to find, I guess that's what happened here, but it was funny and cute to me.

1616154071763.jpeg

Well that was a dud. Anyone else who wants to take the next contest over, feel free, or we can let it go back to the ether from which it came.

This Road Grader was found on Panama City Beach. It was overcome by the amount of sand it had to move.
Iphone 11 / Apple photo editor

E799CB32-4B33-402B-8183-0CA6CB3A5FA1.jpeg

Back