The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Photo Contest #13* - Cars

Well, Did not have the time to Auto-safari, like I wanted, and no driving gloves, but here is my entry

Caroll Shelby Tribute

Y2GFNra.jpg

Ok rules gurus... Let me ask, is there a level of editing that would disqualify a picture? I love to play around with pictures. Filter apps, adding objects from other pictures / the web, etc.

The one I had in mind, though everything in the image is original, I just added a LOT of filters to complete change it's appearance. More of an art project. Lol.

I'm guessing there's a line somewhere that's a bridge too far? I'm sure I cross it with a lot of my tinkering around.

Ok rules gurus... Let me ask, is there a level of editing that would disqualify a picture? I love to play around with pictures. Filter apps, adding objects from other pictures / the web, etc.

The one I had in mind, though everything in the image is original, I just added a LOT of filters to complete change it's appearance. More of an art project. Lol.

I'm guessing there's a line somewhere that's a bridge too far? I'm sure I cross it with a lot of my tinkering around.
Idk, the rules say No Limit Photoshop allowed.

Do it!

UGH!!! What happened to the Pic? I was commenting and it went away. That was an awesome pic!

All post processing as long as it is done by you is allowed, unless the Photo Meister of the contest announces it at the beginning of the contest

UGH!!! What happened to the Pic? I was commenting and it went away. That was an awesome pic!
I deleted it right after posting... I felt like it was too edited. Hmm...

Ok, as long as no one REALLY has a problem, otherwise I can swap out the original. How does that sound?

Super-Van

Taken with my (old) Pixel 2 in June 2019. SEVERELY edited with apps: Polish, Prisma, and Snapseed (to name a few).
426c6dab895b84060c8efb2508ad5431.jpg

Back