The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

PHOTO CONTEST #1 WINNER -Black & White : COMMUNE

Very nice picture. Would like to know the story behind the picture?

Also question?
Is this open to anyone? I would like to enter? My wife takes great pictures and I think it would be great if I could enter a picture from her?

My wife takes great pictures and I think it would be great if I could enter a picture from her?
I feel each member should enter their own pics they took themselves. She could join and enter for herself. Otherwise we could all find friends/family that could do pictures for us. Just my thoughts. Get her to join ! Make sense?

Congratulations @mrdoug !!! I said it in the other thread...but that is an absolutely beautiful pic! Can't wait to see what theme you have in store for us!

Very nice picture. Would like to know the story behind the picture?

Also question?
Is this open to anyone? I would like to enter? My wife takes great pictures and I think it would be great if I could enter a picture from her?
Simple story ... My youngest daughters first communion. That's a traditional (old world) veil like my wife said she had for hers.

After you receive communion, you kneel down in the pew. I snuck a shot, because I thought it would be a good picture.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rule #10
All photos must be taken and processed by YOU. NO COPIED or INTERNET PHOTOS

That’s one to have up on the wall somewhere Doug. Nice work.

Simple story ... My youngest daughters first communion. That's a traditional (old world) veil like my wife said she had for hers.

After you receive communion, you kneel down in the pew. I snuck a shot, because I thought it would be a good picture.

Those are the best compositions of all. The photo has the anticipation of movement Doug which is hard to convey you know what I mean? You are waiting for her to pull back the veil, adjust her hands...the anticipation of the movement around the veil makes it a great shot. Yeah I am a photo nerd too! Well done Doug I would frame that one!

Great picture!! Thanks so much for telling your story!!

Back