The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Pens, inks and related.....

In my absence I switched from pens to pencils.
adcec220f45547c9a27f3e5ab1ee8365.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@BowtieRN

Enjoy! I recommend using ink samples rather than full bottles until you’re really sure you like a color/behavior of an ink. For the work setting, the Sailor Pigment Inks (Seiboku//Souboku) have played well with most of the copy paper we use in my healthcare system.

Using my one and only Montblanc at work today
IMG_5052.jpeg

@BowtieRN

Enjoy! I recommend using ink samples rather than full bottles until you’re really sure you like a color/behavior of an ink. For the work setting, the Sailor Pigment Inks (Seiboku//Souboku) have played well with most of the copy paper we use in my healthcare system.

View attachment 131298
Beautiful pen. I did find that Staples note pads are listed as fountain pen friendly. Bonus is they are cheaper than other brands.

@BowtieRN

View attachment 131298
Beautiful pen. I did find that Staples note pads are listed as fountain pen friendly. Bonus is they are cheaper than other brands.

Back