The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Panama City Beach

Bob MCk

Shave Member
@Spider, if this post violates any rules please let it be known I am ignorant of such rule and please delete the post. 😉

In the near future I'm heading to The Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach Florida. Can anyone tell me of some places to check our for shops etc... on our gear?

Thanks in advance!

I know this is late but , Did you drive there? If so when and if you went through Atlanta you would have seen some places... I want to check out Atlanta barber supply.. They have some good deals as you can see by checking out their website .. I hope you had lots of fun. I haven't gotten down to our house in Florida this year yet...

I know this is late but , Did you drive there? If so when and if you went through Atlanta you would have seen some places... I want to check out Atlanta barber supply.. They have some good deals as you can see by checking out their website .. I hope you had lots of fun. I haven't gotten down to our house in Florida this year yet...
Haven't been there yet, when going to Florida we travel through Alabama. Definitely going to check the place out, my oldest is head of Atlanta Metro EMS training. Thanks for the heads up!

PC happens to be my hometown relocated to swfl about ten years ago. At the time I left didn’t know of any shops that would have been well known to carry wet shave gear, but don’t let that stop you from enjoying the beach.

PC happens to be my hometown relocated to swfl about ten years ago. At the time I left didn’t know of any shops that would have been well known to carry wet shave gear, but don’t let that stop you from enjoying the beach.
Had a great time as we normally do!
Thanks!

It’s been a couple years but if Local Steamer Seafood Market is open, I give it my most hearty endorsement for quality and quantity of seafood.

Back