The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Paladin Pre-Orders

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
I know there's lots of interest in Paladins, but often the drops don't have the brush you want or if they do, they sell out too quick. Here's a chance to order the exact brush you want!

Paladin has been doing trial runs of limited custom pre-orders, which is great, and I think a step in the right direction for the future.

Currently, pre-orders are open for 26 mm Samurai and Pirate shapes, and 28mm will be available soon (Handle color of your choice from a selection). This is limited, and they will close the window when they hit around 40-50 brushes, so if you are interested, check out the site now!

Hopefully many other handle shapes will be available for pre-order soon!

That's good news, I've gotten really lucky with the two I have being exactly the ones I wanted, but feel like I'd have to hit the jackpot to mange a 3rd. That said, I absolutely love my two.

Just checked and it’s suspended already. I imagine it went just as quickly as the drops do? 😂

Just checked and it’s suspended already
Temporarily.

"We plan to limit concurrently outstanding orders to about 50. When we're at or close to that number, we'll close the pre-order window and focus on work at hand until the backlog is reduced sufficiently to re-open the process."

That's not the norm. He does auctions from time to time, but it's only for a select few brushes.
I hope you're right, though it doesn't look that way based on what I'm seeing on the action page, and with nothing else being available on the site.

I hope you're right, though it doesn't look that way based on what I'm seeing on the action page, and with nothing else being available on the site.
I’m on his FB group and there are small releases made all the time.

Oh, I thought they always changed a little something every year.
Typically yes. The Paladin Jack was brought back with some minor tweaks as always. There are two brand new designs. And two returning designs from last year. However this year, the brushes are completely customizable. You select the knot size, handle color, and if you want them satin or polished, and in the case of the ebony handles, what color engraving you want.

Typically yes. The Paladin Jack was brought back with some minor tweaks as always. There are two brand new designs. And two returning designs from last year. However this year, the brushes are completely customizable. You select the knot size, handle color, and if you want them satin or polished, and in the case of the ebony handles, what color engraving you want.
That new skull and snake one is "sick" as they say.

How many of them do you own?
Paladins? After this order, it'll make 25.

Back