The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Paladin is to make a Brush Drop tonight

Is this the time I get a Paladin??? Time will tell.. I am holding out for a certain one.

Well heck, it's pointless! KJ said he has the Paladin, so what's the point?

Well heck, it's pointless! KJ said he has the Paladin, so what's the point?

I do! It is the end all, be all, everything I ever wanted in a Paladin Brush....... for me! And may be a brush acquisition disorder killer!

But I don't have the Paladin for you or the one for Chad..... those brushes are still out there. Happy Hunting!

By the way, there are currently like 26 brushes on his site. See what there is and get a feel for how the checkout process works. The new brushes will likely all go quick, and just because you put it in your cart doesn't mean it's yours. First to finish check out gets it. All part of the game. Gotta be quick.

So go now and have your account set up in advance. Click on brushes in stock and keep refreshing the page. I still want a honey noir beehive one day. Vesuvious or whatever is a gorgeous blank too.

I'm actually not even looking. I have my 4th Sorrentino in the works and some more ideas brewing. He's the official brush supplier to Nurse Dave's Shaving World.

One Paladin Badger, 5 Sorrentino's (Cashmere, Tuxedo bulb, Tuxedo Fan, Boar, and a High Mountain White Badger), 4 Stirling's (2 Boars one as a spare, Tuxedo, Bager Fan), One Parker Badger, 2 Omega's Boar and Plissoft, One Satin Tip Purest Black synthetic, and One Semogue Boar. That's my brush den

There’s some nice looking brushes in the drop, just not what I was looking for.

Well there were two I liked. But alas I fell asleep on the couch and they are sold now. Ugh

Headline: Accidental Nap Saves Man Hundreds

I looked and there were a bunch of nice brushes but none i was dreadfully needy of so i abstained.

I would agree .. There wasn't anything that rocked my boat. The one I got last night was already online.. It was not part of the new drop.
I don't know how it was still up.

\n\nI would agree .. There wasn\'t anything that rocked my boat. The one I got last night was already online.. It was not part of the new drop. \nI don\'t know how it was still up.
\n\nIt\'s a great looking brush...I have been tempted by that one but decided to pass.

Back