The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Orange Scented Soap

Been thinking about a question that dangerousdon brought up when he asked what scent would I like in a soap.

I started looking around and went over to a new store across the street from where I work and they had a lot of citrus scented soaps.

Then I started reading about The Holy Black Tangerine Creeper.

I really think I would love to shave with an orange scented soap.

I would like to get your opinion on what is the best straight orange flavored soap out there that is readily available to the general consumer.

Thoughts?

I think you might have a hard time finding JUST an orange ? scented soap. But you will find all sorts of citrus soaps or soaps with citrus in it.

If you are looking for a fun scent, Chiseled Face has a scent called Orange Creamsicle. It's a nice smelling soap and aftershave. Mystic Water has some good ones also and I think Mike's Natural has some natural orange scented soaps.

Thanks for the shout out and I love that linked me in the post!

I have the Mystic Water orange vanilla that I really like. That's the only one that I have that is "orange". Some citrus ones, but I can't pick anything out of them, the MW I can definitely pick out the orange in it.

Here was my review for Sapone Di Paolo Arancione (organic sweet orange)

Okay, I’m not sure what “organic” smells like, but I can tell you that this soaps smells like an orange. A nice sweet juicy orange. Not orange leaf, orange orchard, orange peel, orange candy, but nice fresh citrus orange.

Here was my review for Sapone Di Paolo Arancione (organic sweet orange)

Okay, I’m not sure what “organic” smells like, but I can tell you that this soaps smells like an orange. A nice sweet juicy orange. Not orange leaf, orange orchard, orange peel, orange candy, but nice fresh citrus orange.

thats what I was hoping to find. Looks like I need to find your review and do a little research. Thanks

I just received a pif from KJ of several soaps. One of them was Razorock What the Puck Orange Sunrise. It smells like an orange to me. I’ll be happy to send you a sample if you’ll send me your contact info.

Sapone di Paolo, now called, Eleven offers Arancione (sweet orange) as Dave mentioned above and he now only offers it in a tallow-base instead of his original veggie-base.
I have yet to try the new tallow-base, but his veggie base was excellent.

Another vote for Razorock What the Puck in the Orange Sunrise. Nothing but orange.

Mike's Orange, Cedarwood, and Black Pepper is PREDOMINANTLY orange to my nose.

Back