The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

One Day While in Pasteur's

We should probably send you with some TSC business cards.

Well when Leo starts giving me the heads up on “exclusives” I’ll make sure to share the love.
\nWe need a club called \"We\'re good for it\" and every time you see an exclusive, just pick-up one for each of us ?

Well that’s good! I just happened to visit Maestro Livi today and...
1f602.png

Right? LOL! That dude is phenomenal! Whatever happened to the guy on YouTube that used to have all those videos?

Heading off to one last haul in Pasteur’s for the year. I don’t need anything but kind of want to stock up before the Vader. Just in case.

Like clearing out the supermarkets shelves of bread and milk before a winter storm

You hit a soft spot for me Dave with the Toy Story guys. I love um.

So did did not go to nuts
Ariana and Evans L’Orange Verte
B&M Wave.
Eufros Dama de Noche
Wholley Kaw Fougere Bouguet

Some Blades and some Thayers.

My wife's all time favorite. We have Toy Story 1-3 and waiting on 4 to come out now. I'm interested in your thoughts on Ariana and Evans L’Orange Verte as it's been on my short list for next scent from them in a set unless they restock Signature.

My wife's all time favorite. We have Toy Story 1-3 and waiting on 4 to come out now. I'm interested in your thoughts on Ariana and Evans L’Orange Verte as it's been on my short list for next scent from them in a set unless they restock Signature.

sample on its way. You can find out for yourself.

Wow, was just looking for your thoughts man but thanks. You ROCK !!

About 3 weeks ago I was i. There and maybe I had sensory overload. So by the time I got to the A&E’s nothing appealed to me. But last night it hit me as a classic orange popurri scent. Orannge cinnamon and clove plus of their floral notes. Sample still coming your way.

Back