The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Old Spice Deodorant holders

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
Thanks to @ED3054 i discovered that the Old Spice deodorant holder has made a comeback! The bear holder originally came out in 2012, but aside from seeing it on the OS website, I never saw it actually in person or even posted on the forums. But it’s back for this holiday season at Walmart. And it’s been joined by an amazing Kraken holder!!!

EBFC5785-BB92-40AA-901B-C391B636771F.jpeg22EAABC0-56BF-4B0A-97C4-629591DA3A8C.jpeg

I picked up the Kraken one Yesterday.
Was the Last one at our Walmart.
38ae6c1e41279328f433bd5c46187e18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My inner Old Spice nerd approves of this tchotchke, and feels the need to acquire one.

Dang cool! Can you imagine an armpit with arm sticking straight up as a great deodorant holder thing like the old spice containers?

Went to look at Local Wally World today, and nothing, so just in case went over to the Christmas discount isle and boom one sitting behind a bunch of stuff. 75% off so Bearglove for $1.86....
That Works!

ReEmXrVl.jpg

If only they would bring back the old scrimshaw AS bottles. I’d buy one of those in a second.

Back