The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Off-Roading (overland, rock & mud, trail etc)

C141? Now that there is luxury! 🤪 Definitely had my share of rides on them...but my preferred in flight vehicle would be either the C130 Hercules or the C-5 Galaxy...😛

So true Chris. It's not a Land Rover, but the wife and I talk about keeping her 4Runner and realistically handing it down to Danger Baby as her first vehicle.
My dad bought an old 4 runner quite some time ago, I think its an early 90's or maybe 89...don't know. We have all driven it over the years, even my youngest son. I am amazed at how well it has held up. It is so fool proof my oldest son was able to get in it cold, never having driven a stick shift and use it to get to school and work when his car was down. With my brother staying on top of maintenance and repair I have no doubt there will come a day one of my grandkids (i have none yet) will drive it.
My brother even bought a beat up old 4runner so he could do some CRAZY off road stuff. He beat the hell out of it but it kept going.

Back