The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

October Baby Appreciation thread

heysi

“I like Glitter Covered Tortilla Chips”
Concierge
Well, everyone knows that October is the best month to be born in. And we also know that anyone that says that's not correct is just jealous.....I see you all out there.

So lets hear it for the October Babies. We rule. Its ok to admit that.

So when are we celebrating our day that we graced the Universe with our amazingness??

1. Heysi- 10/19

Well, everyone knows that October is the best month to be born in. And we also know that anyone that says that's not correct is just jealous.....I see you all out there.

So lets hear it for the October Babies. We rule. Its ok to admit that.

So when are we celebrating our day that we graced the Universe with our amazingness??

1. Heysi- 10/19

Hey Mine is that month too... I might as well put it here too.....
yda-A.jpeg

1. Heysi- 10/19
2. GearNoir - 10/8
3. Jaro - 10/9

Last edited:
1. Heysi- 10/19
2. GearNoir - 10/8
3. Jaro - 10/9
4. Danger Baby - 10/16
5. Bill M - 10/25 in the year of great cars

My dad had one of those until my uncle drove it one day and a pesky tree jumped out into the middle of the road......
My Dad always blamed me that he DIDN’T have one. I was occasionally reminded that for the same money that he paid for a 57 Ford Custom, he could have gotten the T-Bird.

While rolling with my Mom and older brother was possible in the 2 seater, my promising arrival demanded he be a bit more practical.

70E26D49-7D49-43D5-BB15-786BCE917386.jpeg

My dad had one of those until my uncle drove it one day and a pesky tree jumped out into the middle of the road......

My Dad always blamed me that he DIDN’T have one. I was occasionally reminded that for the same money that he paid for a 57 Ford Custom, he could have gotten the T-Bird.

While rolling with my Mom and older brother was possible in the 2 seater, my promising arrival demanded he be a bit more practical.

View attachment 95323
My dad just corrected me on the T-bird. The one he had was a 56.... Oops , I apologize for the mistake on my part because I was off by a year....:)

Back