The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Occam OREN

Still laughing at that “regular” price...I don’t think they’ve ever not had it on “sale” 😂

I deleted my email, but I think it’s another 20% too

So is this razor a recommendation or a pass?
The couple times I used it, it shaved well. I have issues with it though. I'm not a fan of the handle shape...it's just a little awkward for me. Also, to change plates out, you have to literally unscrew them and screw them back in. Just seems like a lot of work for a razor. But the construction is quality and it shaves very well. At $47 I think it's a great price.

I like mine. I had no issues with the handle. I put the medium plate on and don't change it . The mild was way too mild and due to the floating head, the aggressive plate introduced way too much blade chatter for me.

I like mine. I had no issues with the handle. I put the medium plate on and don't change it . The mild was way too mild and due to the floating head, the aggressive plate introduced way too much blade chatter for me.
Re: blade chatter - did you bend the blade slightly like they do in the video to eliminate movement?

Re: blade chatter - did you bend the blade slightly like they do in the video to eliminate movement?
Never tried it as I was satisfied with the medium plate. I also saw some people used a shim to stiffen the blade but once again never tried it.

I’ve not had any trouble with chatter. It is capable of amazing shaves. It makes the vector a little nervous sometimes. If it weren’t for the antlers...

I added one to cart to see what the new price was since they dropped it even more and now it's only $39.20 USD guys !!!!
Edit ..
the enhanced nano is still the price I posted before , but the one just listed as occams razor which looks like it has a more solid handle is the 39.20..

Back