The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

NurseDave Intervention (joke)

So updated my soap spreadsheet. I currently have 342 unique scents in my den. That is not including duplicates. I am officially storing soap in the garage now. I really do have a problem

It's not officially a problem until you have to rent a storage shed.

Ok emergency provisions on the way
1. A care package
2. Shave Narcan
3. More shaving stuff
4. More Narcan
5. An ACME portable hole
6. 17 rabbits
7. A broken heated Gillette Razor
8. One aspirin
9. One drop of Cabernet
10. A used cigar
12. 12 dozen roses for Mrs Nurse Dave
13. A bill

hope your not better soon!😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

OMG.. I just now got to see the infamous video.... @Dave in KY ... that was awesome 👏🏻.... thank you for the laughs... Dave texted me this morning & said you have been tagged in Dave’s video... you NEED to see it...now I see why... pure genius...

After a horrid couple of weeks this was MUCH needed... 😂😂
I'm glad we could bring a small measure of relief and laughter if even for a short time for you ;)

That was great. The next viral sensation, staged acquisition disorder interventions. Mental note, don’t cross @Dave in KY, he has a creative streak and can keep a straight face while screwing with you on video.

and...
So updated my soap spreadsheet. I currently have 342 unique scents in my den. That is not including duplicates. I am officially storing soap in the garage now. I really do have a problem
You don’t have a problem as long as you have storage and another $20 in your bank account.

Back