The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

NOTICE:

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Gentlemen
I didn’t want to have to post this up but at this point I think it’s important to bring you all up to speed on this.
This notice is especially for those that have orders in with me now.
Some of you may know I've been dealing with Bronchitis that turned to Pneumonia. Well I had a relapse yesterday and I'm definitely not feeling very good. . The Doctor is sending me for some tests and I'm going on another round of antibiotics and prednisone and an steroid inhaler.

My assistant is on vacation until March 10th
so Im on my own here.
So please have patience as the orders will take longer than my normal 1 - 2 day shipping.
This is especially true on the custom orders I have. I will get to all orders as soon as possible. I hate the fact I have to post this notice up but I've talked to a few of my customers and they suggested it. I don't want customers to think I'm some kind of deadbeat who doesn’t ship orders out.

Oh and if you know anyone on the shaving forum I can’t post on that starts with a B please let them know the situation. I’ll post updates and I’m hoping the medication I’m going to start taking today knocks this out of me.

Kind regards
Frank

Hoping you feel better soon, my friend.
Thank you Eric.. I’m feeling much better. Not 10% but better each day. Saw the Doctor today and he gave me the ok that I can go back to work tomorrow but he only wants me to work half days for the rest of the week and then rest this weekend. I’ve been outta work for over 2 weeks and lots of catching up to do.

Best regards my friend

Frank

Back