The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Not that it's been much of a secret around here...

I just want to say thank you all for the well wishes! The wife and I are very excited. I'm going to be an older father so there are some things I have apprehensions about. But this is such an awesome thing...I can't hardly explain it. Thanks again for all the kind words!

I know I already wished you luck and congrats, but you have to convince the boss to keep her legs crossed or push real hard so it comes out on the 28th.
😜 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know I already wished you luck and congrats, but you have to convince the boss to keep her legs crossed or push real hard so it comes out on the 28th.
😜 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That might take some creative convincing! 🤪

Congrats Don!!! I can honestly say that parenthood is one of the most satisfying and rewarding things you can experience in a lifetime. Sure, it's challenging, but if it were easy then it wouldn't be so rewarding and satisfying. Awesome stuff.

So...we got back the results of the genetic testing. The test that we did is a Noninvasive Prenatal Genetic Test that only requires a blood sample from mom. Anyway, it is 97-99% accurate for predicting the major chromosomal disorders. Anyway, the results came back and everything looks great!

In addition to finding out chromosomal disorders, ,it is also 99.9% accurate in predicting the gender of the baby. Yeah...we wanted to know. So...it looks like...

its a girl.gif

So...we got back the results of the genetic testing. The test that we did is a Noninvasive Prenatal Genetic Test that only requires a blood sample from mom. Anyway, it is 97-99% accurate for predicting the major chromosomal disorders. Anyway, the results came back and everything looks great!

In addition to finding out chromosomal disorders, ,it is also 99.9% accurate in predicting the gender of the baby. Yeah...we wanted to know. So...it looks like...

View attachment 21237
Congrats Don.

I have two girls. Trust me, you're going to need some place you can escape to, come the older years. Time to convert the shave den into a shave apartment... with panic room.

Sent from my TRS-80 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back