The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

No Words Just a gif or meme

giphy.gif

@Luecke3262 at the Antique Straight Razor Store

giphy.gif

.... and then...

giphy.gif
In the early days, for sure! I remember posing to the SR Acquisition thread and people like Arne and Ian were like, "Matt, you need to slow down, half that stuff is junk!" Now, I like to think I only buy good quality razors, though I definitely don't need them. Some are bought with the intention to "Make Money on them...." Ask Iryna how that works out??? LOL

Thanks Dave, it was a good chuckle!

Dave, walking in the barren antique stores in AZ..... Poor guy... Come visit us in Missouri and you'll leave with a shopping cart full!

In the early days, for sure! I remember posing to the SR Acquisition thread and people like Arne and Ian were like, "Matt, you need to slow down, half that stuff is junk!" Now, I like to think I only buy good quality razors, though I definitely don't need them. Some are bought with the intention to "Make Money on them...." Ask Iryna how that works out??? LOL

Thanks Dave, it was a good chuckle!

Dave, walking in the barren antique stores in AZ..... Poor guy... Come visit us in Missouri and you'll leave with a shopping cart full!
nope I have been capped at 150.... Well until I get my 13..... the Hayashi Diamond in Purple,,,,, and a Sprecher Razor..... OK 153, but that's it! LOL

nope I have been capped at 150.... Well until I get my 13..... the Hayashi Diamond in Purple,,,,, and a Sprecher Razor..... OK 153, but that's it! LOL
Found the Diamond with Purple scales, but its not NOS. Almost picked it up for you in hopes that I could find a NOS blade, but who knows how long that will take. The 13 is a sore situation, I'm looking for one too, so you have competition LOL. The Sprecher, good luck with that, I'm amazed at what they go for!

153, I'd feel naked!

Back