The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

NFL 2019

The Immaculate Reception was voted the #1 play in NFL history. Do you agree? I don't. As much as I hate to say this, my vote goes to Eli for getting free and getting the ball to Tyree (#3 on the list).

It will be interesting to see how the Saints respond after losing Drew Brees for a couple months. I don't expect them to win against Seattle with Teddy Bridgewater. But it would be nice if they can actually compete.

Speaking of the Giants, I've been meaning to ask what people think. Eli Manning - Hall of Fame bound or not?

I've always said no, even right after his second Super Bowl win. And if Eli gets in, Jim Plunkett should, too.

I think any player that I can actually match their name with their photo should be allowed in.

Eli will get in the HoF based on his 2 rings (both -vs- the Pats) and his iron-man run of consecutive starts. Always liked Plunkett as well.

Hey guys, I'm coming out of exile early to award the worst team PIF winner.
The Dolphins are guaranteed to end with a worse record than the Cardinals, so @woodpusher is the winner! Please PM your mailing address to me, Sam.

Woot!!... I think 🤪

I had to search back to find out that there was a PIF hidden away in here.

Welcome back, Aaron! :)

More stinky soaps..... just what I need 😝
(I guess it can't smell worse than my Pitralon, which is similar to Barbus)

BTW this is just another example of what I've been saying all along..... I will crush you all!,,,, and I did! ;)

Back