The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Next Paladin Release

Next Release is no preview at 2:00pm central today! I saw it on Twitter if you guys might be interested
Just ordered 2 from Eric that I'll like better then the 1 I would try to get, only to have it jerked from my cart

But thanks for the heads up.......................I may calm down and try a third time.

I have to admit that I love my Paladin. It is a very nice brush. However..... If I hadn't gotten it from another individual, I still wouldn't have one. That marketing is frustrating just reading about and even as much as I like mine, not worth the effort IMO. Same reason I won't get some of those soaps even if I could afford them at the moment. I just don't like to have to gamble or race for a product.

I’ve never missed a Paladin that I’ve wanted.... I’ve got a system!

Ken just dropped 4 pages of brushes in his store. He said he’s changing it up a bit and is going to randomly put them in his store without a pre-announced release.

He didn't drop 4 pages of brushes. There are 4 pages of brushes in there and most given times and yes some new were dropped today. Thanks for the heads up though

He didn't drop 4 pages of brushes. There are 4 pages of brushes in there and most given times and yes some new were dropped today
Oh, he just announced the drop, I assumed they were all new. I thought everything had sold after the last drop. My bad.

Oh, he just announced the drop, I assumed they were all new. I thought everything had sold after the last drop. My bad.
No he actually carries about 4 pages normally but I just saw he dropped some. He has said he will be changing from time to time how he does it. This would be a nice way to drive traffic and give people a chance to happen along and buy one without it being jerked from your cart. I like it.

I was tempted by the 28mm buck rogers Disco but don't care for the 5mm loft difference. I'm a brush snob now ?
I really want a honey beehive which was sold before I got told.

Had I been better prepared...I would have jumped on that Buck Rogers Disco...but alas it wasn't meant to be. I'll get one when the time is right!

You planning on continuing to post the drops until I buy one?

You planning on continuing to post the drops until I buy one?
Sorry I was actually sleeping for a little
1f60b.png
But yes !!!

Happened to see that Ken is releasing this year’s Dark Holler Jack brush, variety of sizes, Oct. 1st @ 8pm Central. First come first served, highly limited numbers.

Back