The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New to The Shaving Cadre!

Hi everyone!

I'm Glenda, proprietor of the Glenda Good Witch Shop on Facebook and Etsy. As long as I can remember, I’ve been a crafter, sewer, decorator, and artist. I produce hand sewn quilts, custom: tumblers, mugs, hats, cozies, shirts, hoodies, towels, ornaments, wall decorations, cutting boards, dishes, glasses, and the list goes on. I have a lot of fun with my hobby, turned business and get a ton of satisfaction when providing enjoyment to my clients. I look forward to sharing my talents with The Shaving Cadre and truly hope to serve all your custom creation needs.

If you are looking for The Shaving Cadre logoed items or that special vintage T-Shirt that you can't find anywhere else, let me know. I can help!

My pricing is as follows:

Can Koozies: $4.00
(Koozies are made to order, fully customizable, with logo of choice, and many background colors available)

1652929250837.png

Neoprene Bottle Koozies: $7.00
(Fully customizable with logo of choice, multiple colors available)

Koosie.jpg

Tumblers:
  • 12 oz Metal Tumbler - $15.00
  • 20 oz Metal Tumbler - $27.00
  • 30 oz Metal Tumbler - $32.00
Tumblers are made to order and can be customized and epoxy coated with tons of different effects at no additional cost. (Ask me about the background colors available)

1652929090687.png

Coffee Mugs:
  • 12oz Ceramic - $13.00
  • 15oz Ceramic - $16.00
(Mugs are made to order and can be fully customizable with Name, photo of choice, and background)

1652931820754.png

Key Chains: $ 4.00
(fully customizable with logo of your choice)

1652929385522.png

T-Shirts: $22.00 (S, M, L, XL),
$24.00 (XXL or XXXL)
(Several colors are available in all sizes both sublimation and vinyl.)
1652929429549.jpeg

Baby Onesie: $15.00 (6 mos, 12 mos. 18 mos. 24 mos.)
(Onesies are fully customizable with logo or print of your choice)

1652932187798.jpeg

Shaving Towels: $13.00 (31in X 12in)
(Towels are fully customizable with The Shaving Cadre Logo, logo of choice, and screen name of choice. They can look however you'd like at no additional cost)

1652929505672.png

Metal Wall Signs:
$20.00 (8in X 10in)
(fully customizable with vintage ads or whatever you would like)

1652931549814.png

Each product is made specifically for the purchaser and shipped within 7 days of ordering. Shipping costs vary per weight of the order, with the normal range between $3-$10 if delivery is in the continental US. Shipping is by USPS Priority unless specifically requested otherwise, at which, the consumer is responsible for any additional shipping costs that may be incurred. Normal delivery time is 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.

Please contact me via Private Message to place your custom order with my shop. Invoicing through Paypal or Venmo is preferred.

Last edited:

Very nice offerings. Glad to have you onboard!

Excited to have Glenda here and to offer another option to TSC branded items!

Welcome to the Cadre !!!!

Fantastic. This place needs more Witches!

Huh? We have plenty of....oooooh Witches...

Welcome, Glenda!!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome guys!

Back