The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New soap from Seaforth/Spearhead.

Here's the "press release" from Spearhead: New Scent - Fleur de France Coming Soon

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately, for our wallets) this is slated to be a soap only release, due to the fragrance oils not playing well with liquid bases.
This one took me by surprise - the original Seaforth had two other “main” scents that haven’t been re-released by Spearhead - a Scotch Leather and a Bay Rum - I would have bet money those would be released - but this one is a pleasant surprise- I like the sounds of the scent notes

Actually, he references that Fleur de France was part of the Four Nations Collection. The other 3 scents in that collection are: Scotch Leather, English Lime, & Roman Spice.
I stand corrected sir - my apologies - I was using this as my reference - but obviously it is incomplete. This new release is exciting!

Back