The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Skin Food Lotions

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

Customers have asking about these and I’ve been waiting on the labels and they finally arrived. I’ve had the Non Alcohol Skin Food lotion ready for a couple of weeks now and we are almost ready to get them to our vendors and up on the ETHOS website.

Here are the scents that I’m offering to start out with in the photos below and I’ll add more along the way. Also a note: I’ll be adding an Unscented in the Custom Collection so if someone wants a Unscented that’s were to find it, and if someone wants special aroma blend they’ll be options in a drop down menu for customizing the Lotion.

These have a significant amount of Skin Beneficial ingredients that address not only the Epidermis layer of the skin but also the Dermis layer, so not just a surface dweller. Also for your information the texture & Viscosity of the product is a shear lotion so a little thicker than a milk and not as thick as a balm. Obviously it will taken longer to dry than the Alcohol splashes.

Below are the ingredients and this example is for the Fresco variant. So all the Skin Food Lotion ingredients are the same except for the Aromas.

Aloe Vera Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), EOS Complex, Organic Sicilian Lime Distilled Essential Oil, Fresh Lime/Fresh Basil Infusion, Organic Spearmint Essential Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Oat Amino Acids, Ceramide Complex, Sorbitan Oilvate, Green Tea Extract, Niacinamide, D – Panthenol, Collagen Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Allantoin, Organic Liquid Lecithin, Organic Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Roman Chamomile Hydrosol, Alce Vera Extract, Sea Buckthorn Extract, Honeysuckle Extract, Calendula Extract.

Left to right: Blood Orange, DFS Colonia, Fresco, Lavender Supreme and Succes. Scent strength is not as strong as in a splash but not bad at all.

Packaging is a white glass 2 oz bottle with a lotion pump on it for easy dispensing. Start out with less and add more if needed.

Great shaves all!

C46BC45F-F6DF-49F3-BAFB-55285F8D92CC.jpeg

Skin Food lotions released in 7 different aromas for now and the Unscented is going up this week in the Custom Collection with some custom aroma options.

1. Greenfresh
2. Colonia
3. Succes
4. Peppermint
5. Fresco
6. lavender Supreme
7. Blood Orange

Here’s a photo of one of them.

55065E90-16E3-4297-B65D-B305B95CF76E.jpeg

Back