The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Section?

Do we?

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Alright well this thread has gone the way all fun threads do and that is making fun of Chris. So with that being said I think a new section is warranted.

I will be opening a new section and will move some threads there. If I miss a thread that fits please just report so one of us can move to the new section.
Someone (credit to whoever it was) called it a General Grooming section. I like the term grooming or general grooming or other grooming .... more than BODY CARE . I don't like the idea of discussing anyone's BODY CARE.

Someone (credit to whoever it was) called it a General Grooming section. I like the term grooming or general grooming or other grooming .... more than BODY CARE . I don't like the idea of discussing anyone's BODY CARE.
And here I felt like I was in a safe space and ready to be open with you

Ooooh Chad’s in trouble!

SickGargantuanCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif

Back