The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Section?

Do we?

• yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Been seeing some random posts pertaining to body care so:

Do we need a new sub forum for Body Care?

Would encompass body soap, shampoo, hair products, etc?

Been seeing some random posts pertaining to body care so:

I think it might be warranted. A lot of the shave vendors carry (and make!) these things... Soaps, pomade, etc . This includes some of our very own vendors. It just makes sense to me.

Finally a place where I can brag about my gym accomplishments......

...oh

giphy.gif

I voted no. I think it would ultimately go unused for the most part after some initial “What did you wash with today” and “What would you recommend” threads.

I initially thought that it wasn't a good idea. But I have to say that I have recently purchased other products from TSC Artisans and I think a General Grooming section, while small at first, might grow into something more. I just don't see a negative to having one...and only a positive to adding it.

I agree it won't go used much, but I like having more sections. Where there isn't a section dedicated to slightly off-topic stuff I find it takes a lot more time to track down the one thread I'm looking for.

I voted no. I think it would ultimately go unused for the most part after some initial “What did you wash with today” and “What would you recommend” threads.
Thank you @GearNoir . If you hadn't said " I voted ", I would not have known it was a poll. Those of us in Tapatalk can't tell without something written in the title.

Alright well this thread has gone the way all fun threads do and that is making fun of Chris. So with that being said I think a new section is warranted.

I will be opening a new section and will move some threads there. If I miss a thread that fits please just report so one of us can move to the new section.

Back