The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Releases

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

I just released all the new Traditional Bay Rum Products which includes the F Base Shave Soap. The Skin Food Splash and Non -Alcohol Lotion, Revitalizing Serum and a new Tallow Roll Up Shave Soap Stick and also a new EDT that I probably should have titled EDP as it’s got some projection and longevity which is not common with Bay Rums. A high concentration & long term infusion period helped achieve that.
The Bay Rums are available at all my vendors and on the ETHOS website.

View attachment 127145
View attachment 127146

View attachment 127148

Also released the brand new Tropical Bay Rum Tortola F Base Shave Soap, of course the matching Skin Food Splash which was all we offered before this release and also a new Skin Food Lotion which has no Alcohol in it but a lot of skin beneficial ingredients in the formula finally a EDT spray.

View attachment 127155
View attachment 127148View attachment 127149

And tomorrow morning at 9 am I’m releasing the brand new Beauté Sauvage. This is in the Endangered Species Collection and a good portion of the proceeds will go to the World Wildlife Foundation to help save the Tiger and all 6 of the subspecies as they are all in danger of extinction. Some very close! Since I was a little kid the Tiger was my favorite animal so this one is personally very special to me. There is a contest going on Instagram for a chance to win not only a full set of the products which includes the 4.5 oz F Base Shave Soap, both a Skin Food Splash and Lotion and Revitalizing Serum but also an adoption kit from the WWF. I’ll post a couple photos below of the Shave Soap Label and what comes in the WWF kit. Also there are a limited amount of the 7.5 oz size of the Shave Soaps.
This collection of products is only sold on the ETHOS website.
View attachment 127151

View attachment 127152

View attachment 127153

Thank you and great shaves!

Attachments

• Photoroom_20240218_095854.jpeg
    Photoroom_20240218_095854.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 0
Back