The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Releases

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

Today at 10 am I’ll be releasing the new F Base Peppermint Shave soap. The original batch sold out a while back and being a lover of Peppermint I had to make it again only this time I thought I’d go with the F Base. The whole Peppermint family of products is growing for those that enjoy it like I do.
We now have the Shave Soap, Skin Food Splash, Non - Alcohol Skin Food Lotion . Shortly as their already made I’ll be releasing the new Face & Body Roll -On 3 oz Shave Sticks, which BTW there are 9 aroma choices that will be available. Also a Shampoo/Body Wash and Bath Bar Soap and in the very near future a Revitalizing Face Serum.

On Wednesday of this coming week I’ll be releasing the F Base Greenfresh and Colonia as I made all 3 right before my move to the new location.

Here’s a photo of the 3 Peppermint products that will be up today.

8BD80457-FCE3-4A2F-A816-CA64BD6899C0.jpeg

0C905B64-4A23-48AE-BC27-C1ADCC755C44.jpeg

2BCE1174-CE6F-4D7E-952F-9BCB84E08621.jpeg

Great shaves all.

Frank

Last edited:
Hello Cadre

Today at 10 am I’ll be releasing the new F Base Peppermint Shave soap. The original batch sold out a while back and being a lover of Peppermint I had to make it again only this time I thought I’d go with the F Base. The whole Peppermint family of products is growing for those that enjoy it like I do.
We now have the Shave Soap, Skin Food Splash, Non - Alcohol Skin Food Lotion . Shortly as their already made I’ll be releasing the new Face & Body Roll -On 3 oz Shave Sticks, which BTW there are 9 aroma choices that will be available. Also a Shampoo/Body Wash and Bath Bar Soap and in the ver near future a Revitalizing Face Serum.

On Wednesday of this coming week I’ll be releasing the F Base Greenfresh and Colonia as I made all 3 right before my move to the new location.

Here’s a photo of the 3 Peppermint products that will be up today.

View attachment 92767

View attachment 92769

View attachment 92768

Great shaves all.

Frank

Frank: What is the difference between the skin food splash and lotion? Are they designed to be used together?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frank: What is the difference between the skin food splash and lotion? Are they designed to be used together?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi Nick
They can be used separately as one is an Alcohol Splash and the other a Alcohol Free Lotion but they certainly can be used together. When I use them together I start with the Skin Food Lotion and then give it a minute or so since it takes longer to dry than the splash and then follow with the Splash mostly for another layer of scent and little tingle from the alcohol. The lotion has a lot of active skincare ingredients but with no greasy feeling. The lotion has a “ Time Release “ type of effect. First it kind of puffs up the skin ( from the Hyaluronic acid ) then about 45 minutes later the skin begins to get a baby soft feel to it that continues to build. The Splash over it an the Alcohol probably neutralize some of that effect but not significantly.

Hope that explains the difference.

Best regards my friend

Back