The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Releases and Updates.

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

NEW UPDATE: Release Date has been changed to tomorrow at 10am EST. The vendors got their orders a day earlier than expected so their ready to go tomorrow.

Some new Releases and updates.

So I have 2 new Collections of products that will be released this Thursday at 10 am EST and will be available at my vendors The Razor Company and The Shave Supply. My other 2 vendors will have them soon as well but not on the release date.

33D72C28-2747-4B74-948A-D50F289E8858.jpeg

The Rosa Aroma Blend is made up of 100% natural Rose Aromatics. Below is the list of ingredients of the Skin Food Lotion which shows all of them. So Synthetic Aroma chemicals were used. Definitely for lovers of Rose.
The Rosa Products are found in the new Las Flores Collection which includes both the new F Base Shave Soap and the new Tallow Shave Creme bases along with the new Skin Food Lotion and Revitalizing Serum formulas.

PhotoRoom_20230426_114359.jpeg

This photo shows the Ravello Tallow Shave Creme, Skin Food Splash and Lotion and the new Revitalizing Serum. For your information the Shave Creme, Lotion and Serum are all the new formulas. The one product missing in this photo is the upcoming EDP as this was a last minute decision to make an EDP and I’m waiting for the labels to arrive and it will be available. Below is the ingredient list for the Ravello Skin Food Splash that has the Aroma Blend listed to give you an idea of what the scent is like.

Ingredients: Everclear 190 Proof Pure Grain Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Natural Distillates of Blackberry, Fig Leaf, Red Fruits and Apricot, Organic Ruby Red Grapefruit Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Bay Leaf Essential Oil, White Cedarwood Essential Oil, Egyptian 10% Jasmine Absolute, Haitian Vetiver Essential Oil, EOS Complex, Allantoin, DL-Panthenol, Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide Complex, White Birch Extract, Honeysuckle Extract, Calendula Extract, Comfrey Extract.

Also adding to the Blue Note Tallow Shave Creme and Splash is the new EDP.

IMG_3791.jpeg

Here’s the ingredient list which gives you the Aroma Blend

Pure Sugar Cane Alcohol, Essential Oils of Siclian Lemon. Pink Peppercorn, Vetiver, Clary Sage, Aroma accords of Neroli, Rum, Tobacco Leaf, Vanilla, Orris Butter (10% irones)
Definitely a cologne type scent. The Blue Note products are only available at The Razor Company and on the ETHOS website.
IMG_3512.jpeg
Also Lavender Supreme is now available in the new F Base

IMG_3565.jpeg

Greenfresh is also available in the F Base and I’m just waiting on the side labels which should be in any day now so I’ll have it up very soon.

IMG_2318.jpeg
Also as far as restock the Sandalo Artistico should be available within a week.

IMG_2673.jpeg
IMG_2674.jpeg

This project is one I’m very proud of as I was asked and challenged to make a 100% pure Violet Shave Soap and of course the matching Splash. We are about a week or so from releasing these two products. This will be a very limited production and for this batch will only be available on the ETHOS website and we are actually taking Pre - Orders on them. You can have them put aside for you by emailing us using the email found in the Contract Us section. Whatever is left after the Pre - Orders if any will be put up on the website.

Some may be wondering why limited. Well for two reasons. One Pure Violet Absolute is expensive and the main reason is I’m not sure many people know what real Violet smells like, as many may associate the scent as a sweet flowery feminine scent like what you’d smell in Bath & Body Works hand soap or body wash and it’s nothing like that. It’s a powerful green earthy, grassy with nuances of a soft lightly powdery woody notes. I actually find it noticeably more masculine than feminine. In an effort to keep the price down a bit I actually made my own infusion using the leafs and flowers of two Violet plants as seen below in the beginning and the final results after multiple straining. It was a fun project. So if this gets good response and sells out quickly I will make a bigger batch and add the other products like the lotion, Serum and the power of this and will ship them to my vendors. Also this Aroma would surely make for a great EDP that I’m almost certain will have great longevity and projection.

IMG_2833.jpeg
IMG_3786.jpeg

Thank you all.

Frank

Last edited:
Hello Cadre

I’d like to thank everyone who made a purchase on this last release. It was the most successful release we’ve had to date. Honestly I never knew there were so many Rose fans out there.

Anyway thank you!

Frank

Helooooooo @Dragonsbeard!

I see you're on a roll these days with a steady line of new (as well as old favorite) products routinely coming to the Ethos Grooming Essentials website!

I am particularly interested in the upcoming release of "Tortola Tropical Bay Rum" shave soap in the Island Collection.

I am VERY MUCH enjoying the (traditional) Bay Rum F-Base shave soap and would really like to know if you might be able to start a pre-order list for those of us who would like to purchase a Tortola Tropical Bay Rum shave soap before they all disappear!

How about it? Any chance of a pre-order?? Huh? Huh?? Please, please???

Best regards and lively up yourself!
Bobby G.

Back