The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Release

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
So I was asked to make a custom First Later by a customer which I do get requests for now and then but this person wanted one that was real Cooling so I made one for him and with summer coming I made one for myself and boy do I enjoy using it on a hot summer day. So I decided to design a label, make a good sized batch and put them out there alongside the regular First Lather.which BTW has always been Unscented and it still is only it’s very cooling. As some know this is a Pre Shave Roll Up Stick that’s a Slickness Enhancer & Lather Booster. If you want to add a cooling effect to your regular shave soap just roll on a layer of First Lather, work it in with your hands or a shaving brush and lather over it with your shave soap of choice. First Lather works exceptionally well with shave creams. I I used it with both Greenfresh & Peppermint which are already cooling and boy did the First Lather Cooling kick things up a few notches. Feeling great on a hot summers day.

It’s up on the website today and will be coming to my vendors shortly along with some other new releases I posted up in the last thread.

Great shaves

PhotoRoom_20230807_074308.jpeg

Back