The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Release Today!

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
UPDATE:

The King of the North Shave Soap and Skin Food Splash is now live on the website.

It will only be sold on the ETHOS Grooming Essentials website so not at my any of my vendors.

This has been a project that I’ve been planning for a while now. I’ve always had a thing for animals since a small kid. So I decided to do something about the plight of some of the endangered animals that I’ve always liked, read about and watch on TV documentaries. Also supporting an old girlfriend of mine who is still a very good friend who is a wildlife photographer who travels all over the world . She was the one who really made me aware of how bad things were going for the Polar bear. She has worked with them in Alaska, Greenland and Savare in Sweden. A good amount of the proceeds from the sales will go to the World Wildlife Foundation and their program to help these magnificent creatures.

We appreciate all the support.

Here is the aroma blend ingredients below

Sea Salt Accord, Essential oils of Sweet Birch, Black Spruce, Siberian Fir, Juniper Berry, Seaweed Absolute, Menthe Piperita, Green Mint Absolute, Blue Hemlock Absolute, Pine Absolute

Thank you all for your support!

Just trying to help.

[Image: 2l4EieK.jpg]

Great shaves all.

Attachments

• CD5DDB30-F439-4AE8-BFF3-E43FC87FA7B6.jpeg
    CD5DDB30-F439-4AE8-BFF3-E43FC87FA7B6.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 0696DDDB-96BD-4612-B83A-FA8056150663.jpeg
    0696DDDB-96BD-4612-B83A-FA8056150663.jpeg
    40.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: