The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Release February 28th

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Thought I’d post this up as the 28th isn’t to far off and give you all a heads up.

UPDATE:

So I’m releasing the first new Tallow based Shave Creme in the” Italia Collection “ and it’s the Blood Orange which I get directly from a supplier in Italy and honestly it’s the best I’ve ever laid my nose on. The Blood Orange Essential Oil is the one and only aroma ingredient in the 3 products I’m launching. There’s the Shave Creme, Skin Food Splash and an EDT as seen in the photo below. It will be available on my website as well as my vendors which you can find a direct link to on my website.

I’m very excited about this release of what I’ve been told by my suppliers and a few customers is the first Tallow based Shave Creme by an artisan soap maker. As I’ve been told only a couple big manufacturers have made one. I’m very lucky to have access to an homogenizer at the CBD labs I work at part time or this would probably not have been possible.

There will be others to follow in different scents but because of a few health issues that are hopefully behind me now I have a lot of catching up to do and I have three new F Base Shave soaps and a New S Base Shave Soap, Skin Food Splash and Bath Bar Soap I’m doing as an exclusive for one of my vendors The Razor Company and that should also be released around the end of February or the 1st of March. It’s called Rendezvous. I’ll post photos of that and the others soon.

Great shaves all

Health and Happiness as well

Frank

A5A5A877-990B-4C7A-A52E-A29F830503C6.jpeg

Back