The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Release and new Collection

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

On Tuesday May 17th the Mandarino Fumo will be released on my website and at The Shave Supply and The Razor Company. This is the first group of products to go in the new Humidor Collection and I’m really excited about this one.

There are 3 products that will be in this Aroma Blend. The F Base Shave Soap, Skin Food Splash and the EDP. The 7.5 oz shave soap is only available on my website for those that prefer the larger size.

The Aroma blend is 100% natural other than the Leather accord that’s in the blend. Below is a list of the Aroma ingredients.

Ingredients: Organic Italian Red Mandarin Essential Oil, Organic Italian Yellow Mandarin Essential Oil, Italian Green Mandarin Essential Oil, Tobacco Absolute (Burly), Tobacco Absolute (Virginia), Labdanum Absolute, Natural Beaver Castoreum, Amber Essential Oil, Leather Accord, East Indian Sandalwood Essential Oil

Also a note: The EDP and Skin Food Splash are both are not clear in color. The EDP is a Amber brown kind of mahogany color but on the website it appears clear. The Skin Food Splash is a lighter color than the EDP because of the perception of the Aroma Blend being much higher in the EDP so neither one is clear. The reason for that is we normally get a photographer to take a photo of a product that has a color to it but the guy we use is out of commission for a while so as you can see in the photo I took of the Skin Food Splash & EDP and what will appear on the website are quite different. I didn’t want to delay this release any longer so just know when your looking at it on the website it’s not clear like it appears as that’s just a photoshop of the label on the bottle.

Great shaves all and enjoy your Sunday

915A5B37-1C30-4418-8847-82C6822A1C15.jpeg

4F17DEBB-6E50-4892-ADE7-20A27E2A3A20.jpeg

B54D4941-FA47-4EAA-AB9D-FA4A03F5F709.jpeg

F0D9437C-2A88-42CE-AF0F-757C9EAAB0A2.jpeg

CDE936DF-7203-44B5-B20B-86AF18D547C0.jpeg

Back