The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New Member - Old Hand

EmberM

Shave Newbie
Hi All,

Been wetshaving for around 8 years primarily straight razors. I an introvert living in sunny South Africa and love wetshaving (obviously), food and passionate people.

Joined to see and hear what other shavers use from around the world, learn and enjoy the discussion.

Welcome to The Cadre @member. The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly conversation. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Thanks for posting a introduction thread.

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or any other help, please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster , @Scuttlesoap

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Again Welcome and have a great time

I have a Kanayama strop, horn WadeButcher Celebrated wedge that are my favourite and I love Tabac. Not many soap vendor here, also love MSC.
Sounds like a very good set up (although there a few people who might not like the smell of Tabac, nobody really complains about the performance). Thats a hefty razor and I have heard great things about Kanayama strops.
We do have a few international members here on the forum, I believe there are some from your area too. Maybe they have some additional soap ideas that are easier to get near you.

Hi All,

Been wetshaving for around 8 years primarily straight razors. I an introvert living in sunny South Africa and love wetshaving (obviously), food and passionate people.

Joined to see and hear what other shavers use from around the world, learn and enjoy the discussion.

Welcome member.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Back