The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New guy from Virginia

Hi all! Another Dave convert here (thanks, Dave). I've been somewhat active on B&B, but I just found out about this place. I'm excited to be here! I've been wetshaving for a little over four years, and have amassed a closet full of soaps, creams, aftershaves, razors, brushes, fragrances, ...... I seem to recall someone years ago telling me that switching to wetshaving would save me tons of money.

Anyway, great to be here.

John

Welcome to the Cadre John. Save money LOL!!!!

Glad you made it John. If you like Bingo check out that thread, there's a new game starting Monday.

Seeeeeee everyone, I do invite people that aren't named Dave

Welcome John. The way I see it, my soaps and other gear are INVESTMENTS. Sure, I would need to liquidate my inventory to use the cash that is locked but so long as I have an otherwise positive cash flow I won't need to do that.

...now about that closet full of soaps, we should probably see a picture or maybe even a video tour of your stash.

Welcome John!!!

Glad you made it John. If you like Bingo check out that thread, there's a new game starting Monday.

Seeeeeee everyone, I do invite people that aren't named Dave

And the non-bingo Bingo player invites others to share in the fun!!! That is what TSC bingo is all about

Well heck, I misread it at first and thought another Dave had joined! That’s ok, still happy to have you. Howdy John.

Welcome John!!!
And the non-bingo Bingo player invites others to share in the fun!!! That is what TSC bingo is all about
Glad to have you on TSC! Especially since you are another east coaster!

Double welcome !! See how friendly us TSC members are !!!!
1f61c.png

Back