The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New blades today

Adamf

Jr. Shave Member
Got them in today.
Bought a sample pack of some blades I’m interested trying. I have others I want to try but these are on the top of the list. Mainly the feather and astra. Perfect timing. My shave this morning was rough. Would have felt the same if I just used tweezers.

Attachments

• IMG_9808.jpeg
    IMG_9808.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 6
Awesome. It's always interesting to find that the best blade for one razor isn't necessarily the best for another.

So I finished my 5th shave with the Fether blade. Every shave was perfect. So far my favorite.
This morning I tried the Persona platinum.
It’s a good blade. Not a feather for sure but did the job.
Then came the aftershave. My whole face was on 🔥. I’m assuming I was pressing too hard. Not sure. I’ll go lighter next shave and see if that changes anything.

The Feather and Personna are my two personal favorites!

Got them in today.
Bought a sample pack of some blades I’m interested trying. I have others I want to try but these are on the top of the list. Mainly the feather and astra. Perfect timing. My shave this morning was rough. Would have felt the same if I just used tweezers.
I have them all and like them all, except my Wilkinson Sword may be different because my pack looks different. A blade will perform differently depending on the razor it's paired with.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Back