The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Nearing 300 Members ???

Dave in KY

Shave Newbie
So this is/has become an every 100 mile marking event that @Cvargo has been a great sport about. At 100 he video shaved his.................ahem, goatee and at 200 a video of shaving his legs (Newer members check the VLOG section for these) Actually we probably need to start a thread in the VLOG area to consolidate all these Mile Marking Events as they continue and have the videos easier to find all together. So we're at 34 away from hitting 300 as of right now, what should Chad shave or do when we hit 300 ?? Keep it family friendly............

Uh.... No.

You'd have better luck getting @CBLindsay to shave his goatee off
I figured that might be asking too much. Chad has been a good sport all through this and I'm sure he would do something if it was a reasonable one. We just have to figure out what it might be...... We don't have to hold ourselves to just an actual shave either. maybe like wearing the veg for a week as an aftershave or something along those lines even might work. Maybe another cart video. Sorry Chad......

It's great to see the Cadre gaining some momentum in attracting new members! That speaks highly of the trio of owners & current members. I agree the head shave needs to be for a milestone number, 1000 or 10,000. Perhaps a tat (temporary or permanent) of the Cadre logo is appropriate for 300 members.

Yea...we were thinking arms or pits for Chad boy...but if Dave wants ink, let’s give him a reason!

Back