The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

National Selfie Day, Let's put faces with names

Long story short we had two orders from the same place I thought would be delivered at the same time. Nope. So I met the 2nd driver because I hadn’t added tip to the 2nd order. They apparently have to take a photo of the delivery because he asked me for one. So I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to give him my money’s worth.

IMG_4077.jpeg

Long story short we had two orders from the same place I thought would be delivered at the same time. Nope. So I met the 2nd driver because I hadn’t added tip to the 2nd order. They apparently have to take a photo of the delivery because he asked me for one. So I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to give him my money’s worth.

View attachment 117486
So how are you guys doing with the weather rolling through??

View attachment 117486
and now he has a photo of you on his bedroom wall with darts being thrown as he sits in a bean bag chair eating cheetos, and that is
bougie, grilling right by your front door? DUDE!

View attachment 117486
This would have been funnier.....

ND.jpg

Back