The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

National Selfie Day, Let's put faces with names

View attachment 74555

With how long it was getting - you can almost donate your hair to a wig company 😂 Do they have those for non-bearded folks?
Thanks. Not sure, but I bet someone somewhere would buy a slightly used goatee with low milage.😂
I am letting mine grow out, but it’s a slow process.
Yes it is. I have grown mine out long about 4 times in the past 6 or 7 years. this last time was the longest it has gotten.
But, why? :cry:
I just like to change things up once in a while and thought it was time for a change. Each time I have cut it in the past I have almost instantly regretted it. This time I was ok with it.
Now wait a minute! I thought the goal was to get the goatee long enough so you could say you can touch your toes!
I can touch my toes...only for about 5 seconds then I run out of air, but it still counts.

oh, did you mean touch my toes with the Goatee, lol, No that was never going to happen. My wife has learned to put up with me and my shenanigans but if the goatee got much longer I am afraid she would have come after me with the hedge trimmers in my sleep.
looks awesome! You look younger... A certain "someone" should do the same..... wont mention whom, but his wife would be happy, LOL
thank you. #growthegoat nursedave.
Dude!

….but the soup and bbq sauce storage?
lol, not going to miss that part. (y)

Back