The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

National Selfie Day, Let's put faces with names

Just passed fitness and physical. I'll be on the field this Friday. Football is here!!!

Here I am, contemplating my shave of the day in front of my gear:

And here I am, surreptitiously watching the door to see when my shaving gear mail call arrives:

Great share!

Holy smokes though, your first picture is almost a dead ringer for John Cleese!

pbrmhl said:
And here I am, surreptitiously watching the door to see when my shaving gear mail call arrives:

I know that look!

Gin and tonic?
Im low carb, can’t drink G&T unless it’s diet tonic. But G&T is my go to. Unfortunately bars don’t stock diet tonic, so I go with club soda and extra lime. But good eye!

Nice Photos gents!

Here is a pic of last night's Birthday Dinner out with the Wife, her parents, and best friend...

Im low carb, can’t drink G&T unless it’s diet tonic. But G&T is my go to. Unfortunately bars don’t stock diet tonic, so I go with club soda and extra lime. But good eye!

No need for tonic in a gin and tonic. I like martinis without vermouth. In fact, to me, a properly done gin and tonic is identical to a properly done martini on the rocks.

Well...I have had glasses for the better part of two decades...but I rarely wore any of them. My prescription isn't really all that severe...but I have issues focusing when going from near to far. Well...it's finally time to start wearing glasses a little more...a lot more often. Just got some new specs. I like they way they look...a lot...but I am still trying to get used to them. Anyway...I thought I would show them off in a selfie!

Back