The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

National Selfie Day, Let's put faces with names

Holy smokes, your shave shelf stock looks to have doubled since last year! Sweet shavin! :cool:

Oh, you look good too.:p

Holy smokes, your shave shelf stock looks to have doubled since last year! Sweet shavin! :cool:

Oh, you look good too.:p
Funny story. I agreed with the wife that whatever I buy will have to fit on the shelves. If I want something I may need to get rid of something to make room. Last night she was in the spare bedroom and looked in some spare drawers I keep over flow like blades etc. and she comes out and says, "What's all the soaps in the Drawer in the spare bedroom?" I say like it's nothing, "Oh those are just duplicates as backups fr some" They really are, but I've been caught.............

Just tell her “Well honey, the soap tubs are pretty small, obviously each one can fit on the shelf. In fact, I don’t think they make shelf sized tubs, so we should be OK!”

Back