The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My small frag collection

novicewetshaver

Sr. Shave Member
ive been working on obtaining fragrances through trades for the past year i would say. When i started wetshaving i mainly only used the aftershaves and really didnt know much about colognes or fine fragrances, but after finding barberdaves channel and watching his videos, they got me into trying out fragrances, thanks barberdave! ;) heres what i have collected so far. if any of you have any other frags or colognes you think i might try feel free to post here. I think im going to start collecting the aqua di gio's next, i really like the way those ones smell but those are for next summer. I almost got me some ysl's eau de parfum but it didnt have great longevity or progjection for me. the opening is real nice, but falls off after a few hours i thought. nice smelling fragrance tho. i just got some bulgari man in black on sat, they were having a sale at nordstroms and i have been wanting this one for a while. thinking about getting sauvage dior elixir around christmast time. i really dig the way that one smells.

Attachments

• 20230829_131702.jpg
    20230829_131702.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 11
  • 20230829_132044.jpg
    20230829_132044.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 11
Back