The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My new bike!

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
I’ve been wanting one of these for a very long time. With just buying a house, I thought I was going to have to put it on hold again. But I found one for a deal I couldn’t pass up.

2007 Yamaha V Star Classic 650, only 13,000 miles.

Sweet, I had a Honda that looked very similar that I gave my dad some time ago. I wasn’t interested in riding it on California highways.

Thanks everyone! Can’t wait for nice weather.
NurseDave said:
Sweet, I had a Honda that looked very similar
The Honda Shadow? That’s the bike I’ve had my eye on for years. This bike is very similar. It’s exactly the style and feel that I’ve been wanting.

DocHoliday0831 said:
Nice ride KJ. I wanted a bike at one time but kids came and priorities changed drastically.
Been there. It’s been put off for so long. I had to jump on it, for fear I’d never get it.

TheVez2 said:
Thanks everyone! Can’t wait for nice weather.
TheVez2 said:
The Honda Shadow? That’s the bike I’ve had my eye on for years. This bike is very similar. It’s exactly the style and feel that I’ve been wanting.

Yes sir, that’s the one. Red and black as well. You have good taste ?

Next question is, will the helmet have spider webs painted on it?

NurseDave said:
Next question is, will the helmet have spider webs painted on it?

if I can find one. Or at least a snake. I’ve got my eye one one with a snake on it. Eventually I will get one with a custom Spider-Man paint job.

you could always try to get up with the old Orange County Choppers guys from TV and try to buy their Spiderman custom bike.

DocHoliday0831 said:
you could always try to get up with the old Orange County Choppers guys from TV and try to buy their Spiderman custom bike.
Love that bike. Wish I had the money to customize mine in some similar fashion.

DocHoliday0831 said:

LOL, I remember that

TheVez2 said:
this is the helmet I'm considering right now.

While I do picture you in that helmet, I'm thinking it's more fitting for a crotch rocket vs the classically styled ride you have.

Back