The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My Den...or...How did I make a 20+ minute video showing off a closet

Great video Don! And nicely organized Den. As you were going through, I was like hey, I recognize that handwriting, lol. Glad you still have all that stuff. And glad your collection has grown since I gave you that stuff too!

Thanks guys for watching! And for the record...the only reason it is well organized is because the missus told me to so she can put more towels or toilet paper or sheets or something in it.
Great video Don! And nicely organized Den. As you were going through, I was like hey, I recognize that handwriting, lol. Glad you still have all that stuff. And glad your collection has grown since I gave you that stuff too!

Yup still have it! I did reviews on a lot of those scents but not all. I may need to revive the reviews. And maybe pass them on to someone else when I'm done!

I watched it, so now I want the t-shirt. "I got down and dirty with Dangerous Don"

Back